Thread: Predictions R15
View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 09:16   #281
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I doubt I need Sid, mazz or zhil online for this.
Since the 1up ppl in question requested a nap from my alliance in r14.
Now do you think they will tell Sid, mazz or zhil that they requested it ? i doubt that.

And your last remark is way out of line tbh.
All I did was proof you wrong, no harm in that.
I'm under no illusion that no 1up member in existance has ever held an individual NAP with another alliance. The difference is however is that for 1up member's it's quite rare when held in comparison of other alliances.

Additionally, you're correct that a 1up HC would not know about it - because if we did, that member would find themselves allianceless with fleets reclaiming 1up property (ships + roids) and -that- is enough of a signal to give to those would-be cowards.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote