View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 19:44   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: IE 7 (hey leshy)

In all honesty, I've not really had a reason to try out IE7 yet, since between Opera and Firefox I never even fire up IE anymore; Firefox only occasionally if there's a site with one of those "if it isn't IE or Netscape, do nothing" scripts.

So, as much as I enjoy the name-dropping, I'm afraid I can't really give any valuable input on it right now. From what I've heard, it definitely incorporates some of the good features of browsers like Opera and Firefox, but it's still a long way from being an equal to either. I may download it later and see if I can install it without it giving me hassle about a non-official WinXP installation on this machine.