View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 19:03   #22
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: IE 7 (hey leshy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
I like the UI. I have always hate hate hated that Firefox hides the tab bar by default until you have 2 or more tabs open, without providing a button to open a new tab easily. Sure, there's a keyboard shortcut and you can rightclick links and open them in a new tab etc, but most of Microsoft's customers won't know how or want to have to do that, hence it's a good design choice.
Just right click on the toolbar and choose 'customise', then drag the new tab button onto the menubar. It's really not that hard.

Mouse gestures mean that I don't use it anyway (they are the absolute nuts).

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Overall it's an improvement over IE6, and quite a substantial one at that.
That's not particularly difficult though.