View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 13:04   #201
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stat changes for R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rop1964
what i mean is i just cant take that playrs who are 2xto 3 time 1 opponen would constantly attack that target
for exemple a 1.5 million value planet attacking a 750k value.. till the guy got nothing left but 30roids and no ships.. or force him to keep running till he s got nothing left while other more tempting bigger planets develop! assurely you dont mean that bashing to bit a player is more appropriate than trying your skill against a player 50% bigger than you , for exp and roids.. ?? cause if you re saying if more profitable to bash down a weak player that to attack a big roid fat planet , you re looking at the ruuning away of new players on medium and long term..

cause that s what i witness in r14 all rounf long.. and many (including myself are considerering not comming back for other rounds..
i understand that its annyoing, but its infact totally irrelavent to a stat discussion. Unless we get to a point where races can only attack planets below their value cuz their attack fleets are to crap to hit anything decent (or other races are to good). You can never avoid having players 'bash' others, its part of the game. Whether they do or not is up to their own ethics in playing a game and in a way up to the ppl assigning targets to them (if that happens). There will always be ppl who won't dare to hit anything decent and will only go for the easy roids, its impossible to stop (unless you some how reduce gains for hitting lower value planets).

The only thing you can do to combat it, is to use the shipstats to your best advantage and leave yourself with a well balanced fleet. Another way to avoid alot of random 'bashing' incs is becoming a distorter heavye planet. As long as stealing is going to be free, bashing will happen, as it is easier to steal for free from a smaller planet than from a bigger one.