Thread: Stats for r60
View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2014, 12:25   #95
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Stats for r60

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Kai.
What race did huehueha play R58, and can you please, some what, slightly make that coherent with your claims of XP stats here.
Look at the top XP whores, r58. Whats the percentage of xans in there?

I know you dont play this game anymore, not the last two rounds afaik, and i know you got your own ideas on stats, ship strat, and how to play this game, but sometimes i start wondering what you are trying to achieve
I'm not ttrying to 'achieve' anything.

I find that not playing gives me a better view of the game now as I have no agendas anymore.

I just want things to be fair and as even as possible. XP whining as been a major over reaction to what is actually a small issues and an easy fix. People like yourself are trying to spice things up by making querky stats but I don't think the answers lie there. Changing a few inits doesn't make the game play much different unfortunately and adding pods will not have the effect you wish either.

The core of the game, research/cons/combat etc... Are largely unchanged and so the game will continue to play the same way.... Sadly
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote