View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 01:26   #192
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Quote:
Phang ~ Ladytron - The Witching Hour - (Impossibly good music to dance to. If you like Goldfrapp, Kasabian, or in point of fact any music at all whatsoever, you should love this and if you don't you have AIDS. standout tracks are 'destroy everything you touch' and 'international dateline' although 'high rise', 'sugar' and 'amtv' also rank in my top songs of the year.)
I just listened to this the other day because I've seen you recommend it in a few places, and it really is awesome.

In terms of electronica, I've also been loving Gotan Project - Lunatico - its a fusion of tango and electronic music, and an incredibly sexy album."Differente" and "Mi Confesion" show the 2 sides of the album, the dancy type tango music, and the more ambient parts.

Sticking with the ambient theme, Kitaro - Silk Road is great - its wonderfully melodic 'new age' style music, the sort of thing you can just close your eyes to and drift away. I'm loathe to recommend an individaul track because the whole album is essentially a single composition, but Silk Road Theme (Shichu No Michi) and Flying Celestial Nymphs (Hiten) give a good indication of the sound (this link to the amazon clips so the sound quality isnt very high).

edit: added short sound clips

edit2: added some sound clips to the post just above this one as well

Last edited by Nodrog; 21 May 2006 at 02:10.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote