Thread: London
View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:12   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
If/When I move back to London I want to live in Zone 1. I was Zone 2 in Clapham/Brixton and it was ok, but for the cost of £50 or so more a month (plus I was paying too much for the room I had there) I'd rather be more central.
I don't really see the benefit myself. Even if I lived in Zone 1 (I'm in 2 at the moment) I'd still probably end up getting a bus / tube when I went out (to a different bit of Zone 1) so I don't really see that I'd be saving myself that much effort.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote