View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 10:34   #300
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
iam not sure about the community dying, but from reading many of these comments alot do seem to be taking crack.

Asc had a fight on their hands last round, and i dont see any reason why they shouldnt this round. Omen were stopped from running away with round 30 early on through other allys cooperating with Asc.

Also nothing about the creation of new BGs is about 'rediscovering fun', personally iam doing one because i think it is the right tactical choice, i have seen 'big' allys fall through infighting brought on from lack of targets and failure to coordinate large numbers of members, and i think it is the primary reason CT fell apart so spectacularly at the end of last round. While Asc have a solid core well practised at working together, the soft underbelly of Asc is the 60 or so members that are not part of this core.

while those BG/allys with the restraint not to fill a tag will not be in the top 10 ally tags, for the others (Asc/CT/ND) there is all to play for.
I wouldn't say it's got nothing to do with rediscovering fun - a lot of the people I'm playing with in the coming round are people I've played several rounds with in 2 other games. I'm playing with them because I know it'll provide an entertaining round to watch and play. If the option wasn't there, I'd probably not bother playing.