View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:48   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
every thread on this page has been read

im so nervous i think i may just stay up another 10 hours 27 minutes
Even the communists vs. nodrog thread?

I'm not nervous. I never get particularly nervous. I felt a few butterflies doing my STEP papers. I'm not at all certain of my results. In fact I believe I consciously tried to confuse myself to be as uncertain as possible about my results just to feel some kind of anxiety but it doesn't come. I feel I've wasted a chance to feel socially acceptable or even lauded anxiety. The number of occasions I will have in my life that being nervious will be cool can probably be counted on one hand. Oh well.

210FM is coming to my college to interview a few students. I got my hair cut specially. You might hear me on the radio if I can say anything interesting about this incredibly dull event.

Last edited by queball; 14 Aug 2003 at 00:53.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote