View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 18:23   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 wine thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Tbh, we dont want a single carisan member to quit. We want the command(that being Ave and yourself) to realise that ****ing over people and bragging about it isn't good for your tag. I tried telling you this, and you couldn't even be honest when looking at it in retrospect. So when words don't matter, fleets do. Now i'll go back to my beer

And tbh, if the message still doesn't get through, i'm sure everyone is happy for another round like this..
Like the other round when you spent half the round hitting the 40 man BowS tag? "Divine justice"? or teaching the newbies a good lesson?

Usualy most tags end up choosing to hit another tag for the entire round basicly cus its the best/easiest option, and it suits their "politics"

R70 Appime hitting p3ng
R71 Ultores hitting BowS
R72 Apprime hitting BF/Ult
R73 KittenZ/ND/VGN hitting Norse/FAnG/CT

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote