View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2009, 15:40   #192
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 officially over

This is truly cringe-worthy stuff. If I was on your side and actually had any intention of splitting apprime and ascendancy the last thing I would be doing is posting about it on AD, forcing everyone on either side to deny it. You're not weakening the bond with this retarded shit, you're actually strengthening it for god's sake. You've probably talked enough shit at this stage to ensure it sticks together for the last two weeks regardless so congratulations on at least accomplishing something

Personally I'd agree with duo, DLR and euphoria have played an excellent round. They've had their fair share of sickening crashes etc like everyone else. Putting them ahead of apprime quality wise is absurd though, you don't measure someone's quality by how they perform without that much pressure on them. It'd be awesome if somehow there could actually be a third force in PA beyond apprime and ascendancy for next round.