View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2009, 03:40   #174
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten View Post
hmz, I guess i shld point out that i edited my statement a full 10 minutes before you replied stating u cld let slip my remark about the hopeless/pointless thing as it was clear you actually ment that fighting asc or app was pointless.
I apologise then, I imagine I had loaded your post before you made that edit.

Quote:
[offtopic]
next to that. The difference between hopeless and pointless ain't at all trivial. With your wide spon replies on these boards i find it hard to believe you try to fight my point with a pointlessly difficult choice of words rather then replying to the points of my post. (Sorry, english is not my mother tongue and i had to read your shit more then once to get an idea of what u were trying to say)

If u can't put yourself in a position where the difference between pointless and hopeless is clear that really is your loss. I think i made it clear why this was a big issue for me by my post.
[/offtopic]
To be honest I would have assumed everyone grasped the situation isn't hopeless in the strong sense you seem to be using it. Hopeless in terms of accomplishing the objective of winning any war against apprime or ascendancy would be how I'd use it. Clearly I hadn't somehow missed the fact that you actually managed to roid apprime or ascendancy when you hit them. Now, given that you're not a native English speaker fair enough, maybe it appears to have a far stricter definition to you but I'm just not going to argue further when this point can be resolved by using a thesaurus.

Quote:
Next time we decide who to hit I'll bring my dice. Seriously jbg, with all the posts you have on these forums u can't even come up with anything else then implying that we decide our movements by a flip of a coin? If you read my posts again without thinking about your next move to wtfpwn me in english literature you'd notice that I did give "a very biased" reasoning for the actions we took.
I'm not implying you actually use a random number generator to decide on what to do. It's just that the results seem very similar. I'm not really that interested in the narrow short-term reactionary reasons you have either. I don't see any coherent strategy in play. If I had to guess at what is actually aimed for it'd be something pretty close to what lukey hinted at in his post, the preservation of a bunch of t100 planets in various alliances.

Quote:
This one is really out of curiousity, and an honoust question. What does jbg think is worth playing for next to planet/gal/alliance rank + avg score/sie.
Scaring your opponent. Destroying what he's working for. Making people emoquit. Usually I like to consider what I'm aiming for pre-round though.