View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 11:40   #391
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Undoubtedly Xavi and Iniesta are brilliant footballers, and although which ones are the best of the three is up for debate, Del Bosque obviously doesn't want to change a winning formula (Xavi + Iniesta).
The thing that might or might not screw up the winning formula is, that while they've won solid, and been in possession, on scoreboard all their victories have been very narrow. It doesn't take more than one setback goal (ie. like against Swizerland) for the puzzle to take a big hit. It's not the optimal way like that, but then again their defense has been by far the best in the tournament, and even Casillas has picked up form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isil
And that is why I advocated for him to replace on of the defensive midfielders
Doubt there'd be too much skill lost with dropping Xabi Alonso!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keldoran
**** off, seriously. There is no reason why I did, I just typed it and couldn't be arsed to check for ¨ or other signs.
Sorry. "j" is a difficult sign.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote