View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 13:18   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Galaxies, buddypacks etc

I believe that buddypacks should be larger.

In my opinion a decent buddypack size is not 3, it is 5.

You talk about this game growing, for many, myself included the fun is in fact playing with friends. But the problem is that you want new players, randoms, crap players to be involved with the good players. For me there is a solution to this.

A galaxy is made up of two buddypacks. Yes 10 paid players who have chosen to play with 4 friends. Then randoms are put into these galaxies. So instead of having say 100 galaxies with 3 paid players, the rest randoms and then getting exiles in.

You have perhaps 50 decent galaxies with a good amount of knowledge and experience.

Of course the problem here is that block politics may come back into the game, although after this round being so boring I can't see that being a great problem.