View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:55   #123
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Stress; erm, you made no sence there, if you have something to you want to show me(logs or so) that justfies the attacks, sure, I'd love to see them. I'm on IRC still, #olmit if nothing else.

Elysia; LordN's exagurating, he only did that once, though that night was utter fuxxored, we didn't get one target on that list(did I mention it happened to be last night, and since we didn't have anything else we took this Jurgens thingy for a gal-attack of sorts, the ones that were online atleast). Also, in my original post I had no reason to belive Stress wasn't responsible, I was told an HC had authed the retal and since the gal attacking contained an HC... an easy assumption, maybe a wrong one, maybe too fast, but it doesn't excuse the ****e I got from Sakera/[Racer](though he wasn't as bas as sakera, but still didn't seem to find anything wrong in the attacks after all his "investigations") nore that the attack landed.

And to anyone claiming Dragons are the Devil, they aren't, I don't know what this was about, Jurgen had just returned and he's not a great friend of Eclipse but his motives are not mine to speculate upon. However that you roll over the guilt of members that knew litle or none about this whole ordeal and that had blind faith in their leaders, sry, I don't won't take any responsability for that attack on 46:10, I cleared my hands off it when I recalled as soon as I heard and got my gal to do the same.