View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 18:37   #89
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
After going over the said rules a few times in the last few days and by talking to a few ppl about them it seems i interpreted the said rule a bit different then how the other ppl read it.
I already talked to DG about this and apologized to him for my mistake in this case.

I will ofc discuss this with my team and make sure we will follow said rule the way it was read.

Regards,
Cant you discuss with your team, future rule and procedure changes so we stop having planets closed for trivial reasons?

Closure should be for planets you dont wish to play Planetarion again due to unfair abuses such as farming or bug abuse. It should never be your first port of call in every offense especially when you have viable alternatives.

and then while your at it, restructure the rules so people no longer need to join #multihunters when warned for trivial things or face closure.

If you take DG's case, if you had just renamed his stuff and told him he could pop into MH if he wished to change it to something else. The hole mess would of been avoided and if it was done in error (as everyone makes mistakes sometimes), he wouldnt of lost anything.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote