View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 15:21   #299
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
In the past 4 days the pressure has been taken off ASC. They have managed to gain nearly 20k roids and are just now 15k behind CT.
It's time for people to wake up and smell the coffee.

My prediction is that Ascendancy will win the round and everyone will turn to each other and say 'How the hell did that happen?'

Attack them now before they're too strong. I suggest one full week from all alliances. And ignore the we'll take you down with us threats.

WAKE UP!!!
While I'm not going to say we had a bad day, there are still landings to be had, probably both on us and others, so it's a bit early too early to yell about insane winnings. Not to mention that a certain other alliance has gained more than 8k (That is, more than 8000) roids today as well. That's to say, not only have they caught up already, but they might well be thousands of roids ahead tomorrow already, while we're still 15k behind.

Numbers rarely lie, and while we sure have had a benefit from lighter nights lately, this graph is pretty interesting as well. Notice that a reasonable way to work out how much value an alliance should have, is to look at the area underneath their roidgraph. This does of course discount crashes, but then again, I think that hidden production (Which we have next to none of) more than makes up for this. Some CT planets have in the vicinity of 2 million value hidden in production.

In reality, we're as you say, 15 thousand roids behind, and the valuegap (And hence scoregap) to CT is much bigger than you can tell. Essentially, what I'm saying is that it would be utterly retarded to let CT run away with the round because everyone fears the alliance in the top 4 which has fewest roids, and lowest value.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 9 Mar 2009 at 15:30.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote