View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2009, 19:24   #279
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
I honestly doubt that ND/Omen + partners would NEED ascendancy to help bring down CT.
Sure you guys would be usefull in a battle with them, but ND + help or Omen + help would most likely be able to close the gap without Ascendancy backing them up.
If I was Omen/ND HC I know who I'd prefer to battle it out with in the end and it most certainly wouldn't be Asc.
You guys have proven in the past that once you get going you're very hard to stop. If they would back out on sending you inc now and allow you close the gap with CT then they've almost certainly guaranteed another roundwin for Asc.
You seem to have missed the point that the mathematics of all this in the game mechanics dictates that if you don't work to address the value gap soon, or at least work to address the fact that the value gap is getting larger, then you definitely won't win.

Omen couldn't beat Ascendancy with help. Do they seriously think they're going to beat a Conspiracy with more value than them without help? There won't be a NewDawn or an Ascendancy to help them down the current path. While I doubt either would hit them out of bitterness, I think they'd more than happily hang Omen out to dry and make their life difficult. They could probably legitimately sit back and say "look, we gave you a chance weeks ago, but you turned it down". This is not about preference, but about what you have to do to surmount a value lead.

The difference between this round and the others is that there will be 4 viable alliances at the end. Obviously it will be possible for Ascendancy to win but spectacularly more difficult than on previous occasions. People talk about strength and ability but they matter toss all when game mechanics come into play.