Thread: United Fleets
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2008, 17:14   #29
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road
Re: United Fleets

i'd happily play under VenoX again, hes a model leader, good player, not selfish (hello CT), good with attacking (hello ND), and generally a nice guy.

Ofcourse his political skills have a little to be desired, but he can't be AMAZING at everything!!!

Assassins it is quite obvious u respect him as a player otherwise you wouldn't have boasted the fact u wiped him, or did whatever u did. Congrats on the accomplishment of killing some1 who doesnt give two shits about this round.

Lastly call CareBears shite or whatever u like, but by the name, it was quite obvious it wasn't #1 priority, just a few people coming together to have a round off, little did we know how much of a break xVx HC were having, Punther for example speaking 300 lines in about 3weeks of being in CareBears, and he was our DC HC.

So flame all u want, but u can't dent some1s reputation when his alliance was clearly more active, more loyal, more caring, more dedicated and generally just better than the others for the last 2 rounds, bar the slip up in r26 (congrats Asc)

and before you say nething, my tongue will forever be permenantly up VenoX's ass, and my middle finger will permenantly be pointing towards you!
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote