View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 00:31   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Multi-Layered Failures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
I think you do not follow that anyone besides Bush might have some responsibility.
let me put this in words that you can understand.

s|k intimated that you had been in the army.

when the legions commanded by Quintillius Varus were attacked and massacred in the Tuetoberg forest by a german ambush there were many people to blame. there were scouts sent out (these scouts were killed and thus they failed in their job as scouts.) there were the individual soldiers who broke and ran in the confusion (thus allowing themselfs to be easily killed by germans) and there was Quintillius Varus commander of Upper Germany.

This is a concept we call 'command'.

Who did the divine Augustus vent his rage at the disaster upon?

Quintillius Varus.

Why?

Because he was in charge. he had the power to change the situation and he did nothing.

Who should america blame?

well an awful lot of american citizens (certainly the political class so far) already know who is to blame