Thread: R57 Stats sets
View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2014, 03:42   #44
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 Stats sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
Looking at the MT set, are you sure about the Xans?

Their attacking Fi only needs to worry about Co from ally defense fleets and it has the init advantage over all kill ships.
Ofcourse the same is true in our current round stats, but there they do have some weaknesses in other area's. Here their FR is also the best way to stop Xan Fi and with the Spectre and the Wraith they're not really weak to CR/BS also.

Atm for me it looks like Xan's are the easy choice, even if their ships werent cloaked.
Ofc it's going to only have to worry about Co. If I had Fi hitting Fi people would emo. There is only 2 eta 7 ships. Fi and Co.
Another note. Stats aren't just T1 and T2. With eff's balance firing first doesn't mean it wins vs all ships. It could lose to a ship init 7. Say if Xan init 4 has lower firepower due to firing first. Ter init 7 has high armor, med firepower. It's not going to kill enough Ter. This is why i keep saying I wanted to be able to see eff's. I have a plan with these stats. Ships aren't going to have the same eff just because they are the same race. They will have the eff required for balance. Or at least the best that can be done.