View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 13:20   #534
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
If none of this actually goes through, and you resort to your petty skimming of a post and replying about only being here to state your personal feelings instead of having an intrest in discussing subjects further I'll just laugh a little.
Lol, what do you expect from me? Before you expect/demand others to admit they were wrong, perhaps look into the mirror and apply that to yourself?

Now, you'll reply that's not needed. Which imo says enough given the numerous wrong assumptions you made.

I do agree that my approach is a poor way of engaging a discussion. But I just posted my feelings regarding a subject, without the intention to discuss it. Perhaps I shoudn't have.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote