View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 14:35   #519
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
I can't understand why you're so heavily refusing to answer the question, really. I've seriously been waiting for a logic behind the mentioned case for a good page now. It's not that difficult a question. Obviously, if your answer is going to be on the lines of "Because I think, based on my personal experience, that Cruijff's opinion is relevant and valuable in football, but Zidane's isn't", then well.
Both Cruijff and Zidane's opinion when it comes to footbal all relevant as I have heaps of respect for both ex-players.

I however don't see what Zidane's opinion regarding the fact that I rather be insulted then kicked in the stomach is anywhere relevant. I'm sure he thinks differently, I'm sure you think differently.

Because that's when you brought up the Zidane example, because I stated I feel verbal aggression is less "damaging" to me PERSONALLY then physical aggression.

That doesn't mean I don't think Zidane has a worthless opinion. You said "Zidane feels differently". Fair enough, that's his right. But I was talking about what I FEEL, not about what Zidane feels.

The Cruijff example is different, it's not even in the same context. I used Cruijff as an example to show that more pple do think Spain to be the favourite. So yes, ofcourse his opinion is relevant as I used that as an arguement. Because that was the context. I didn't use that to counter someone else's arguement. The "on a sidenote" should indicate that. Consider it "extra information".

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote