View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 14:03   #513
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio View Post
I posted, because I am a very optimistic person and I hoped for a reply in this fashion:

'Membrivio: you are correct, I did not read your post carefully enough. I was blinded by my own beliefs. Although I differ in opinion with you about X or Y I agree with you on points A and B'

Would that not have been awesome?
This what you initially posted:

Kjeldoran: stop trying to annoy Dutch people. And you are biased as hell. Stop insulting Dutch people. And stop brabbling in a poor attempt to start a discussion.

So how am I insulting or annoying Dutch people? Sure I'm biassed as hell, hence why I do think Spain deserved the victory. Just because you, a Dutch person, completely disagree with my opinion, doesn't mean I'm insulting you mmm?

I mean, I merely commented on the behavior of several Dutch players and other the fact that I think Spain deserved it. And we both agreed the ref was horrible. I did at no point insult the Dutch population. Hell, I even told you you should be proud to be the 2nd best country in the world which it comes to football ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote