View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 13:41   #504
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Look, if you want to discuss or argue with me, then don't pretend you know what I'd answer. By doing so, you immediatly make whatever I want to reply as pointless. And why expect a reply is your questions are rethorical?

What is relevant to the subject is something everyone decides for themselves. Perhaps the opinion of Zidane is relevant in this conversation to you. For others it might not. I'm also not enforcing you classify it as irrlevant.

I'm not fighting any battles, I'm merely defending myself from the constant personal "attacks", something really relevant in a discussion so it appears.
I answered the (rhetorical for me!) questions because you did not grasp anything of what I posted. Therefore I felt the need to clarify it for you. So you could reread and maybe understand better what I wrote. But you felt attacked and started to smash around accordingly. Just what I expected.

What is relevant to a discussion is decided by all participants. If you have good arguments for rejecting a point then this point will be accepted by all participants. Yet so far all your arguments have been ad hominem (as pointed out by Tietaja).

The problem is you cannot seem to take a more holistic view, nor are you able to discuss in a decent manner. The fact that people take an interest in showing you just that (in order to make you a better participant in discussions) should actually be appreciated by you. But you continue to not grasp the guidelines offered to you.

The fact that you feel that you have to defend yourself illustrates this. It shows that you don't see the point people are trying to make here. And it also makes it a bad vantage point for any further discussion.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote