Thread: Parking ticket
View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 01:16   #19
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Parking ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
I got a parking ticket today.
Parked outside tesco, went inside to get change for the meter. Was in for no more than 5 minutes, came out and theres the fixed penalty on the windscreen, with no warden in sight. Also discovered that the meter closest to my car was out of order, in the same amount of time it took me to get change I could have been walking to the next meter to get a p&d ticket.

:O(
This happens a lot in the London Borough of Westminster.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote