Thread: Parking ticket
View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:11   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Parking ticket

I saved my friends 180 quid in fines last week.

I turned up for the fireworks in stratford late (fashionably late) and as i pulled into the carpark two of them were about to get a ticket and a 3rd was parked just up a bit. None had paid and displayed as there was only 30minutes left to run until the carpark was free overnight.

I paid 3 quid and got them all a ticket each to save them 60 quid each...

can anyone say 'hero'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote