View Single Post
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 17:23   #198
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Insomnia declares war on LCH

[quote=Rinoa]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
as I said...we wont compare to Angels/1up/eXi atm..

This round is more a "Rebuilding of our Memberbase"- Round for Insomnia than a fighting for the TOP Round!
We know where we are n00bing a bit, you dont need to tell me that..

All we want for now is to get our 5th Spot back,and we'll get it![/E]

WTF? once u actually lose the war with LCH ( notice the bit where they own u on roids and pass u 5 mill on score ) u actually go back and try and say Insomnia were having a rebuilding round? excuse me but everone knows LCH are the ones having a rebuilding round so dont try and twist it any other way . Insomnia played to get top 4/5 etc and they wont this round so dont say anything else . The LCH Warmachine would go for 4th if it wasnt sick of targetting 1up nicks for the last 3 bla bla bla rounds. Big resp[ect goes to ACE REMY AKMaster and teh best DC wielklem|Shops for putting LCH back on the map
S T F U... who are you to say who is rebuilding or not? LCH is indeed rebuilding, but for gods sake, so r we. We had 25 memers before tickstart, and seriously considered an offer of merger from LCH. Now both alliances came out better without the merge, and PA has 2 more decent alliances... but that doesnt mean both cant be rebuilding...

There can be more than one alliance rebuilding lol...

And what do you know of Insomnia goals? preround, the HC agreed that a solid memberbase of 50 would be around our expectations...

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote