View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2017, 08:06   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Xmas round feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Yeah, make roids produce more
Adding or removing a zero at the end of all scores and values doesn't change anything, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Sorry i meant eta 13/14 ships. Because all def ships had two ticks to three ticks to send def
That means we went from 1/0/0 ticks for Fi/Co (1 tick for defending with Fi/Co, while Fr/De/Cr/Bs can't make the ETA at all), 2/1/0 ticks for Fr/De and 0/2/1 ticks for Cr/Bs (Fi/Co doesn't fire at Cr/Bs) to 1/1/0 tick for Fi/Co, 2/2/2 ticks for Fr/De and 0/3/3 for Cr/Bs.

If we add up all those ETAs, we see that each metaclass had its ETA sum doubled: Fi/Co 1 -> 2, Fr/De 3 -> 6, Cr/Bs 3 -> 6. That said, this is a very theoretical way of looking at it, and it might well be possible that it totally doesn't match the practical reality of defense. Since I haven't played the Christmas round myself, I'll defer to your practical experience.

One way to improve that situation might be to lower the ETA of anti-Fi/Co defense ships even more, but that has the disadvantage that the maximum amount of time people can sleep at night is reduced. Increasing the ETA of some or all anti-Fr/De/Cr/Bs ships has the same effect, without the downside.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote