View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 20:35   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Chronicles Continue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You're actually made of stone if you didn't break down laughing while reading that post.
i think you may be right here jonny, i must admit dace, as someone who doesnt have the best of luck with the ladies (including just haveing been dumped by text message for the second time in a row)
i still laughed
sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I'd rather the paedo jokes continue.
we all heard it, just in case he decides to change it later, dace would rather be a paedo than a crybaby!