View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 16:01   #39
Viceroy
Toon Forever

Viceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura about
Re: Newsflash : Arrogant car drivers found to be "complete faggots", survey says

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Best rant I have seen.
Ditto again here. Suprised you missed out chav drivers though, as they are the biggest w**kers on the roads, with their sh*t old motors colored bright yellow with tinted glass and hard core tunes blazing out their windows even when its the winter.
I do get my best moments from them though, if they drive real close behind me in a 30 I make sure i'm driving right on the limit watching them in my mirror getting annoyed and edging to take over me then when we get to national speed I smoke them in my 2.2 astra!!!! ( p.s I'm not a chav btw, even though I own an astra )

===Legend===

"One minute I'm waiting for Kate to arrive to join me in the Jacuzzi for a romantic evening. The next thing I can remember is doing cold turkey in a vomit-filled cell"
- Pete Doherty
<<<Not Legend>>>
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote