View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 14:36   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Newsflash : Arrogant car drivers found to be "complete faggots", survey says

I love Deffeh but on this topic he's pretty misguided.

It'd be like me ranting about how shit Japan is and all Japanese people are when I've never been there, and don't know any. Or about how fishing is a waste of time and barbaric, when I've never done it.

Get a driving licence, get a car, drive around for a year or so and then come back and tell us you have the same opinions. I'm not saying you will or you won't, just that you'll be a little more educated and be able to see things from the other side's perspective