View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 16:38   #662
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
-4,423 Roid loss already to Black Flag I beg to differ.

+4,378 Roid Gain for p3nguins although I can see a player was also added to tag

Seems they have made some type of impact on you. While we are on this subject of people hitting you by the way was the rumour true that you needed PL defence from spore to even help you last night with your first major incoming? Did think you guys were not working together.. although certainly was nice of them to defend your planets for you.
Of course, we have no confirmation of how many inc BF received last night, or who all it came from, unless one of them would like to enlighten us. But a couple times Spore was asking for/sorting def to be sent to save BF planets, yes. Now I'm just waiting to see if our attacks turn to BF enemies again in these last 2 weeks, and we truly attempt to kingmake, or if we're going to only occasionally def. Time will tell!

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote