View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 23:26   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 32 Changes

I am totally in favour of making it harder for the big guys to stay up there. It should be hard to be top10! I feel there's a lot of overreacting in regards to these formulae. If you can't roid planets your own size, team up with your gal or alliance mates. If you're getting attacked by XP whores, play as a part of a team and arrange defence for yourself. In short, don't be a lazy whore.

All that said, I do believe that value has much more depth of play than XP does. As such, if it indeed turns out that XP is overpowered (and really, none of the people who posted here are qualified to make believable predictions, myself included), then the variables involved should be tweaked to give a slight edge to value. This is a step in the right direction though, and even if it turns out we overdid it slightly, it's still an improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
The cap should be based on target value vs attacking fleets value.
No, no, no, no. Terrible, terrible idea. But then again, that's par for the course.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote