View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 22:49   #3
NOV

NOV is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Round 32 Changes

I agree to Benneh check 3:4:12 for example and with those extra caps u get even more roids 20% roid plus means 20% more xp.
On that cap thingy and lose, its just u must change the xp formulae big time or u dont need to hold your roids and just xp whore.
3:4:12 just started the last weeks to xp whore realy if he done all round he would be t20. thats rediculous

5,47 mil score through XP for 3:4:12 with this new roid cap, atm. Would make rank #55 right now without any value from ships roids or cons or researches. Also the bigger planets there atm would have way less xp cause they dont land for 30%.
Think about that and reduce the formulae or make 1 xp only 30 score instead of 60
Btw, that guy i am talking about didnt play much this round if he would have played all round like in best time, he would have way more xp right now which anyway should give a hint to over think xp!
Also i wonder how many ppl land, as u get less roids it gets way harder to land any attacks or u do uber shit stats that no one can def again, real allys dieing anyway cause they arent as good anymore as before due to stats.
Oh as we are at defence pls go back up with salvage like 30-35% of own lost ships and maybe only 10-15% for attackers losses

I think its bad idea realy bad one

Last edited by NOV; 8 Jun 2009 at 23:06.
NOV is offline   Reply With Quote