View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2008, 19:25   #79
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Work place dilemma

There was only two of us in the office this week, me and the shit one. It was a struggle but I managed to keep my head in a "I'm leaving soon anyway so I don't really care if things fall to pieces" kind of way. I'm on my own tomorrow so I told Mr Shit (this is his new name, he is not known as the tortoise any more) to do the essential parts of his job today that he would have done tomorrow. Tomorrow is a busy day for me and the guy I'm covering so I wanted Mr Shit's work (which is a piece of piss) to be done so at least I wouldn't have to do that.

He left at 5 and on the way out I ask him if he's done what I asked him to do. He says no, I was too busy chasing up that thing that needed chasing up. Turns out that thing he had to chase up involved making two short phone calls!

Words cannot describe how pissed off I am now. I have to pick up his pieces tonight and have an even harder time of it tomorrow. If I could be arsed I'd give this guy a disciplinary. I might actually do that, see how I feel tomorrow.

This is why I have been telling my boss to sack him all this time. Worker solidarity is all well and good but when it's me who has to pick up the slack that's just not on.