Thread: My CV
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 12:15   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My CV

Shorten some of the points under the PO3 section. I don't know what it looks like on a printed page, but the lines appear too long here, especially compared to the concise points under the Team Leader job.

You should also have a section talking about your skills (independent of the employment / education sections) - especially if any of those you have evidence for. For instance you could put your skills in the MS Office packages (if you've done any of those gay "Advanced Lessons" training course that your work might hold) or, depending on the type of work your typing rate, phone skills or whatever.

I'd also agree with Nod that you might want to mention something about what you did on your degree - e.g. use of statistical methodologies, necessity of eye for detail, research stuff, etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote