Thread: My CV
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 04:32   #3
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: My CV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
• Addressed development needs and potential including performing individual coaching to improve performance.
That bit seems a bit awkward/wordy to me... But that's just personal preference.

Quote:
• Successfully completed various training courses, which taught me additional legislation, and the UKPS policy and procedure in relation to it, enabling me to handle cases more complex than those usually dealt with by a PO3.
Would split this into two sentences if possible... It strikes me as a bit of a run-on. Nice use of vocabulary though.

Quote:
• Successfully completed (the?)“Handling difficult and abusive customers” training course which provided me with the knowledge and the skills to respond positively to challenging customer-orientated situations.
Maybe... otherwise, well-written.

Quote:
• Was chosen to be one of four expert users on my shift pattern when a computer system upgrade was introduced. This role involved reporting faults and advising colleagues of best practice, in relation to the new system, where necessary.
junk the "where necessary", get rid of the commas, add an 's' to "practice" so that it becomes...

"Was chosen to be one of four expert users on my shift pattern when a computer system upgrade was introduced. This role involved reporting faults and advising colleagues of best practices in relation to the new system."

Very nice in terms of content and detail. If you're done uni, I would probably glorify that a little more than your high school... But that again is just personal preference.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote