View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 21:57   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lets Get This Round Started - Fence Sitting Over

ND were the only alliance I thought that were going to have the nuts to take us on because if there is one thing they definitely have, it's self respect. So it comes as no surprise to me whatsoever.

You talk about not asking for help but isn't that the point of posts like this. You could have just hit Ascendancy and make your intentions perfectly clear. So really, I think your intent is to block and your post is very much a call to arms. Which you could have been honest about.

By all means, block as much you like - it is a more than legitimate (if not sensible) tactic. But I felt this was a thinly veiled effort that couldn't be left untouched.