View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 13:20   #127
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
if you go back and re-read you'll see it became 'serious' when Gio2k opened post number 50 with 'Seriously now guys' before basically saying vision and p3n should block against apprime
Fair enough, I missed that post entirely actually. However my main point was that claiming this thread was deliberately created by me in order to achieve some set of political goals is absurd. It doesn't really matter in relation to this point who brought the thread down this track as long as it wasn't Ascendancy. You are quite right though.

Quote:
then olata, rUl3r, banned and mz all posted seriosuly/semi-seriously before i pointed out that the absurd claim that Gio2k made that 'ascendancy play for the gal win' was retarded.
Unlike a lot of other alliances we always play for the win. I'd consider us as having played for the win last round too, I certainly considered the feasibility of it a couple of times. My own personal estimation is that if, with the members we have in any particular round, it's conceivable that we could have won then we played for the win. If it had come to a situation where we were within striking distance of #1 we'd probably have gone for it. We weren't though so we didn't.

Quote:
"While arguing with hanzi and fuzzy is like arguing with someone who can under nor circumstances possibly acknowledge you're right" <--- gold.
Yeah the difference between you and me is that while I'm acknowledging my alliance is strong and just pointing out we're not #1, you're asking for people to consider ascendancy as at least as strong as Apprime despite every possible measurement of the game pointing to Apprime being stronger.