View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 22:52   #108
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

I'm sure they can work that out themselves before we're thirty million ahead of everyone else man.

In reality that probably is the best scenario though to be fair. The bigger their block the faster you die the less time there is for Ascendancy to rise up the rankings the quicker they can all turn their attention to us.

Oh, sorry, I forgot you were personally offended by people using logic! I retract the above statement and apologise unreservedly for my temerity in implying something was a good idea that you thought was a bad idea.