View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2018, 23:38   #48
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
The night before we joined on ult, IB sent a shed load at us. I was quite upfront at all times that I wouldn't avoid IB because of that.
That would make sense for a day or 2, but any longer and it would certainly seem asif you were playing both sides, whilst your memberbase chose Ults side (for fair tactical reasons).

From VenoX' story, however, it seems to me this lasted for a longer period, after which a renewed commitment was asked to focus on Ult. Supposedly you were then 'explained' there was a possible end to war coming, unless that commitment was solid. Apparently you still gave such a promise, yet failed to deliver. As such, crying wolf and calling IB out on backstabbing is a fair stretch from the actual events.

Once again, this is outside (far far outside) looking in. In fact all I based my previous post on was this thread, and past experiences with the both of you.

P.S. I don't comdemn playing both sides in CT's apparent situation. It was likely your only (remote) shot at winning. This thread just seems a bit of a stretch tho.

P.P.S. (edit): An eye for an eye makes the world go blind, or in this case gives Ult another (easy) win.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote