View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 21:54   #135
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN

[i
Feyenoord:[/i] big club, big fanbase, big history, but (one of) the sickest clubs of the country. they had a dramatic season last year, and it won't be much different next season. Van Marwijl is returning now (good manager, won the UEFA cup in 2002 with Feyenoord), but with this team he won't be able to beat Ajax, PSV or AZ. and sorry ss, but as a Twente-fan, i don't really fear Feyenoord at all at the moment to be honest. if you ask me, we will beat them 3-0 again next year.

I'm quoting this to confront you with during the season.

De Cler is basicly a double reinforcement as he will replace Drenthe on the back, Drenthe will be able to play at his favorite position as left midfielder. Slory will be one of the next seasons revelations. Guzman will finally show what's he capable of because he'll be having an experienced player next to him at the centre of the midfield. Probably Landzaat, or maybe Gio, or someone else but they will find an experienced midfielder. At the moment they're busy to contract a central defender to guide the talented Vlaar at the centre of the defence. I think they'll still achieve to get Kevin Hofland for that job. At last they will replace Charisteas with Makaay, if that fails Koevermans or another decent striker will be contracted.