View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 20:36   #125
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

I liked it how Bosz stated that they want to go for the prices the coming season, I guess he got a bit over excited.. Van Marwijk says we will go for the fifth place which sounds more realistic. We still have an unbalanced squad and even if we get the three or four class players they long for it still takes a lot of work to get it working out together in a little time. I don't see us being a real danger to PSV, AZ and Ajax but I believe we'll be stronger then the likes of Twente, Heerenveen and Roda JC compared to last season.

I rather not see Perez coming although I was mildly optimistic before PSV took his interest. I think he'll bring more trouble then glory considering his character. I would love to see him sitting on the PSV bench the coming season and getting in fights with Koeman about it as the little bitch he is.