View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2017, 09:51   #7
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
What's the problem with kittenz, fang, bows hitting pingu, nd, ct? It's a war game and incomings belong to the game like attacks. Are you suggesting that the round would have been better in any way if no one attacked pingu, nd and ct?
Would have been better for me, the buggers fc'd me on penultimate tick!

But no, that wasn't my point.

From my perspective of being in CT this round, we got hardly any incoming.
The only time we did was when we were hitting Ult.

Even though our attack was shocking and our defence not much better, still none of kittenz/pen etc would hit us unless we were off hitting Ult.
And if we are all saying that Ult is so much better than us (they are) how can we be expected to fight Ult when ult's puppies are hitting us too.

I don't mind losing (well I do but that is another story) and Ult were clearly so much better than anyone else, but what I do mind is people like butcher, who claim it was down to nd/ct/pen that Ult won. That simply isn't true. Ult won because they had enough puppies willing to support them and when you look at alliance sizes, it was about = on both sides, with Ult having superior activity and dedication.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote