View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 22:53   #40
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Drifting towards 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
If you happen to know 100 people
that's a large assumption.

Quote:
(which is probably a tiny fraction of your friends/family/coleagues/et al)
that's an even bigger one.

Quote:
that gives us about 60 birthdays/year,
Maths isn't really your strong point is it?

Quote:
meaning more than one B-Day a week on average. Hence, it is not a 'omg i have to mind this one specific day amidst 365!11" but more of a general concern. You think on the lines of 'who should i pay my compliments to'. You check your Notes, and there it is " Gary birthday´s, jan-25th' and you call him and you chat and have a nice time, then you hang up. You will be feeling better. He is feeling a lot better. If everyone did this, there wouldnt be people on the forums talking sad stuff like this. Help the world. Help yourself

But who can be bothered with that? doubt I would feel better if I felt obligated to call someone on a specific day.

Quote:
This is one these cases like the sentece 'humans are always asking themselves why arent they happy, while all the other animals can just be'. If you start dissecting everything - from social relations to the essence of love - sure you are going to find only egoistic and depressing things. The more you think about it, the more sucky it seems, and if you dont have the guts, dont go there.
This should be the motto for a lot of people
just 'be'
What?

Quote:
Most people i know DO! How strange
Bully for you.

Quote:
if it is so unimportant, how do you explain this topic?
Anthropology. the birthday is a sociological construct and has no real meaning. Having a party when the sun is in roughly the same position as when you were born has only the value we place in it. It has the same objective value as having a party to celebrate your life every 27 1/12 days.

Quote:
It means he is busy with stuff other than his wife. Other than that is a couple´s affair
If a husband forgets his wedding anniversary does that mean he doesn't love his wife and they should get divorced?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote