View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 13:26   #104
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
well im certain that there are DO's alive at all time so i dont know who hes been giving the defcalls but i refuse to beleive theres no1 to take the call as im always around at night so and see whats happening, it might not be mistu .....
besides that i was replying with the accusations and assumptions part that this thread wasnt crying just an response of hc towards the assumptions and accusations floating around on this board.
And this is a lie, only person woke in your channel is sn0w, and he is to busy trying to defend himself. Your alliance is inactive. I have seen your planets every night get landed on. In fact, since your existence your planets have been getting landed on. You guys suck at defense. And yes, 2 mistu in my gal get twatted nightly. The second I see them get uncovered incoing, after I know it was reported. I launch on a mistu coord, and WAHLAA!!! new roids. You guys stink.