View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 16:17   #24
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 42 Fleets inc, damn you all.

But, i wanna know why FAnG has still NOT done anything, stop pisssing around and fken ally someone man, not on my block tho, we're full and we dont need you or want you . How sad.... Where is the carnage, where are the incomings. You guys just ally vsn + ely + nd and fytytoo and then we can have a good remander of the round....

hell if they dont why dont all allies just kill FAnG and show them that being pussies doesnt pay off..

You'll notice that all that text is in your original post, with "WP" replaced with "FAnG" and its even more relevant then your first idea.

FPM isnt breaking up - that means the command could either be A)chicken or B)lazy.
I'm guessing B, because we hear so much about how noble they all are.