Thread: Big Brother
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:31   #109
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Sezer is a caniving prick, and in many ways admitting that makes it worse. Richard is caniving but not such a prick. I think, to be overly dramatic, Sezer is more dangerous than Richard.

I think people will vote for Sezer not only because he is a sleazebag. That will be a lot of womens main reason for voting for him. Men will vote for him because they are pissed off that he is shagging Imogen. Plus I think it will have put a lot of people off that after being told he was not allowed to nominate, he sat and admitted that it totally ****ed his plans up. Also he will lose a lot of female support after saying that women would never vote him out as women always vote for women.
While all this does indeed make him a bit of a prick, hes actually right. Women DO get jealous of attractive women on the telly - look at the previous BB hate campaigns vs nush, etc.

The problem is (and it doesnt merely work like this because we live in a pretty patriarchal society) that women are in a huge way defined by their sexuality. If they are open about it, like say, Anouska etc, the BB viewing public are disgusted by the fact they're a slapper. If they are promiscuous and not good looking ie Lea, Nadia, Emma etc, we are disgusted by them and think they have got "above their station". (The same is true when we see fat people with confidence - we cant handle the contradiction and think they should feel worse about themselves). If they are confident in their sexuality but not overly in your face, like Grace, they are billed as conniving or sly. And if they are good looking, neither promiscuous or prude, or threatening, they are boring, like Imogen. Women can't win, and are so very defined by their sexuality; but its worth remembering that their persecutors are as much (and very often more so) other women, than men.

Sezer reminds me a lot of Federico, both are obviously quite smart in terms of their understanding of the big brother game; but both will go out early because theyve been too cynical in their approach to the house, regardless of whether the cynicism is accurate or not.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote