Thread: R61 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2015, 23:29   #29
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
Re: R61 Changes

Another addition :

When did ANY of the ones who decide these changes LAST play a real round themselves? You all have NO clue how cramped this game has gotten in such a small universe. In a way this game is MUCH more difficult to play then 10 years ago. And you want to add more stress ?

Ace for instance hasnt played a real round after round 20 (i think), when he became MH. Even when I returned to the game from being MH in round 34 (having been MH since R18 havoc) I discovered how totally changed the game was not only technically, but also in gameplay, alliance wars, blocks, etc.

Cin, Poco, Fiery, Ace, Lunar, Mark, whoever is on PA Team now, unless you experience the killzone yourself by playing a full round with a real planet in a real alliance, you really should NOT EVER decide such huge changes just by yourselves. Who do you think you are? You have no clue. This game exists ONLY because the players think it's still playable, not because you have such smart ideas.

You REALLY should play real round sometime and then rethink stupid ideas.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote